18 Holes Championship Golf…the Friendliest course around. Check out our rates and book your tee time online.
OPERATION 36 GOLF at Stonebridge Golf Club
Operation 36 Golf is a program designed for golfers of all levels. You have a weekly group class and then you play 9 holes each week. When you play 9 holes, you start by playing 9 holes from 25 yards from the middle of the green. Your goal is to shoot 36 or less on 9 holes. Once you shoot 36 or less you move onto the next level, which is 50 yards. There is up to 10 levels, and you pass each level by shooting 36 or less on 9 holes. www.operation36golf.com
WINTER SEMESTER (6 Weeks)
Classes on Saturdays
- Juniors (age 7-13) from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
- Adults (age 14+) from 1:00pm – 2:00pm.
- Dates: Jan 15, 22, 29 & Feb 5, 12, 19.
Play 9 Holes on Saturdays
- Juniors (age 7-13) Tee Times from 1:10pm – 2:00pm.
- Adults (age 14+) Tee Times from 2:10pm – 3:00pm.
- Space limited due to daylight hours.
- Up to 24 Juniors. Up to 24 Adults.
- $340 Per Person.
- $40 Annual Enrollment Fee .
- $75 Starter Kit (optional for juniors only).
Payment made to Nick Jacobi
- Venmo ( @Nick-Jacobi-1 )
- Zelle ( 704-516-7710 )
- Cash App ( $NickJacobi )
- Check made payable to “Nick Jacobi”
Please Note: If a class or round is canceled due to weather, it will be made up at a later date. You are allowed to make up your round of golf on another day in the afternoon for no charge based on availability.